www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:53 pm 

Around me men don't wear skorts. I would much rather risk someone notice I am in a diaper, with a good chance that it would be understood, than have everyone see me in a skort.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:14 am 

I have gotten a few samples an even ordered a pack of the NS light supreme briefs. They can handle about two moderate/full voids (I'm not sure what kind of IC you have, but just give a perspective) and are pretty thin. I can easily fit them in a small bag and they disappear under clothing, and seem pretty practical for either individuals with light/moderate issues or to be utilized for individuals with heavier incontinence but need more discrete but trustworthy protection for brief periods, like exercise. They are plastic backed but I did not find they made me feel hot at all; I actually feel cooler in plastic backed briefs vs. cloth backed and they irritate my skin less, and the light supreme is a bit thicker than a store-bough depend/prevail but has double the capacity and leakage protection. Likewise, I also used the NS air premium which is cloth backed (if heat/noise are an issue for you), and this also has pretty good capacity given it's discrete fit. They do have the tendency to feel "wet" or "damp" without plastic pants (I can't afford the upfront cost and don't have privacy in laundering, thus I use plastic backed now for that reason) but for an hour at the gym, these would honestly suffice really well also.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:43 pm 

What about eastern religious clothes for gentlemen which includes a tunic and pants. I am thinking of the hippies. This could be for walking. Could a leg bag be used under baggy pants? A bright coloured tunic would attract the passersby so that they avoid looking at baggy pants. Neighbourhood walks are easier than the gym. What about a 'grumpy old man' tshirt for older men and a flashy college tshirt for younger people so that people notice the top half and not the bottom half? What about a 'mom of teenagers' top with a frustrated happy face for leaky middle aged women? Where possible, tie a cardigan around your waist - a trick used by girls on their periods who have leaked through their clothes. For women, leggings and a mini skirt over it, on the treadmill, exercise bike. No white swim suits if you tend to pee your pants while swimming. A yellow bikini or tankini may hide leakage or any dark colour may do the trick. If you wear a swim diaper, baggy shorts or board shorts over a swim suit, or a swim skirt. What about a mid-length tunic with a spiritual message and capri length pants for anyone who is using the treadmill? Appear to be New Age or into eastern meditation.