www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:09 am 

Hello everybody,

I'm not sure if it's the right section to post this as I'm not connected with hexa & co in any way, but I felt like sharing something useful and as I had the entire day free today I thought writing a short review would be a good idea. I hope it's not a problem.

It's my first review that I have ever written to be honest, so I'm not really sure how to bite it, but I hope it will be easy to read and helpful for everyone that is looking for product of a good quality and is not afraid of trying less-known brand 

I'm reviewing Men's Underwear – Overnight Absorbency from hexa & co. They are white and they come in different sizes, depending on your needs – small, medium, large and very large. It's a fairly new company of which you can't find many reviews.
I gotta say, that I really liked. There is many great brands that I have tried, but for now I'm sticking with them as they are really cheap. I have also noticed on their website, that they are all about meeting customer needs – for example when choosing a product, you are asked about size and then now many diapers do you use per day. It's a nice feature, especially for beginners that don't know what fits them best yet, but I personally found it pretty useful as well.

Appearance, Size, and Features
I'm reviewing Large/X-large size as they fit me the best, but there is variety of sizes to choose from.
This size is for 50-60" in waist, 44-45" in hips and recommended for people weighing from 200 to 300lbs. Those are official recommendations from their website.
They great for both indoor and outdoor activities. On top of that, they are pretty soft, not the softest I have tried, but enough to make anyone feel comfortable.

They have pretty good fitting and absorbency. Not the best in either of those categories, but they are good in both. I'm personally not worried about discretion that much, but if you are then you shouldn't run into any problems here as they are pretty much discreet. There wasn't any discernible smell and I also didn't notice any clumping.

Price and final thoughts

So, I really like their products. Obviously it's a personal matter, but there were only a few products that have suited me better, unfortunately they are much more expensive while hexa & co has really fair price. Probably because it is a new company and what attracts customer better than the lowest price on the market?
I've never had any problems with delivery and I will post some pictures of unboxing at the end of this review.
What has also positively surprised me was extremely helpful customer service. At my first order I accidently ordered wrong size and even once it was all packed and ready to send – I have made it right in time here, I've called them to notify about this issue and without any problems or additional fees they changed the order to the right size and sent them to me.

So, if anyone is open for new experiences then they definitely should try their products.
I hope you have enjoyed my review and as I said before, it's my first review so I felt a bit clueless :P

Unboxing photos as the attachments!

Cheers!

Attachments:
3.JPG
3.JPG [ 1.91 MiB | Viewed 15356 times ]
2.JPG
2.JPG [ 1.79 MiB | Viewed 15356 times ]
1.JPG
1.JPG [ 1.58 MiB | Viewed 15356 times ]