www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:30 pm 

Anyone have any experience with Live anew? How discreet is their shipping when buying cases?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:35 am 

I have purchased diapers from Liveanew many times. At one time it was called xpmedical. The previous owner, I believe his name was Gary, sold the business thus the new name. I have always had a great experience ordering from them. They are very professional. I have emailed them concerning some questions I had as well as called them. They have always replied quickly. They package their products in cardboard boxes with no identifying labels. Plus, shipping on cases is free! I think you would be happy with their service.

Dennis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:29 pm 

dp66 wrote:
I have purchased diapers from Liveanew many times. At one time it was called xpmedical. The previous owner, I believe his name was Gary, sold the business thus the new name. I have always had a great experience ordering from them. They are very professional. I have emailed them concerning some questions I had as well as called them. They have always replied quickly. They package their products in cardboard boxes with no identifying labels. Plus, shipping on cases is free! I think you would be happy with their service.

Dennis

There is a current promotion they extended through April which gives $15 off of $100 order (If I am remembering correctly).

APRIL2020 is the code, I used it to pick up a case of the new Beyond XP5000 diaper, they look promising.