www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:42 am 

A lot of posts do recommend Nullo, not actually something easily obtainable here.
The only one seller (who i assume imports from elsewhere) is about £1 a pill but then worried about import costs on top... Is there anyone who takes a herbal supplement that has similar effects to the american Nullo supplement? Or can anyone advise of the generic medicine name so I can try that with the uk sources ?

(A google search for Nullo UK actually brings up a cult leader who encourages via webcam his worldwide folowers actually being encouraged to commit ritual castration from a flat in Finsbury Park north London… okay……….yes really see https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-n ... n-23008274

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:20 am 

A nullo in that context is indeed a man who has gone through 'nullification', ie. the removal of both penis and testicles, usually because of gender dysphoria of some kind. There's actually no cult, that was a tabloid sensationalism of a situation where someone was doing unlawful surgeries and people were watching online.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:17 pm 

You might investigate Devrom, which is a similar internal deodorant.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:28 pm 

Thanks Patrick!

A WebMD search for Nullo shows the active ingrediant to be chlorophyll. So when I looked that up on a british suplements speciailst I get a few that show Chlorella (Rich in Chlorophyll). https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/searc ... hlorophyll
Does anyone have experience of this, but hopinhg to try for one month at least. I can keep going longer if it shows some benefits in this area for me, but most of the other reviews clearly need some "time of the month" support (which i don't need - but the messing deororant will be hopefully a thing).
Thinking fortnight away as just restarted a fibre supplement.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:22 pm 

I did a similar search for Canadian supplies and I found Chlorophyl Capsules at a herbal store. It claims to be an "internal deodorant". I'd also be interested in any additional info about this.