Switch to full style
How do you deal with fecal incontinence?
Post a reply

Thanks, sort of

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:55 pm

I just returned from my annual neurologist's appointment. She went over my medical history and ended the appointment by noting how well I was coping with what she described as a complex medical situation. If I am successful, that success is largely due to the support and insight I gain here, for which I thank you. I was pleased and just a little proud; my neurologist trained at Yale, which is impressive. On my way home I had a bowel accident; the diaper and Nullo handled it well. But it came so suddenly that I had no time to even think, let alone do a Kegel. So much for pride. Again, thank you.

Re: Thanks, sort of

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:15 pm

Glad to hear the site has been useful to you. This is one condition no one likes to talk about. In a previous post my doctor asked what type of support I get from this forum and I told him ways to cope and tips on how to handle situations. I also sent him a copy of Introduction_to_Wearing_Diapers from here. He was impressed with the amount of information in the document.

Re: Thanks, sort of

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:59 am

Nullo and Devrom. have made life a tad less stressful. instead of the mad dash to disengage I can usually just
meander out of a situation.
Post a reply