www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:01 pm 

Hi there- I'm doubly incontinent and a wheelchair user. In fact as I type this I am off to hospital for a sigmoidoscopy tomorrow due to increasing pain in my bowel- I have a type of autonomic failure. Fed up of diaper suppliers I have set up www.incontinence-diaper.net as a store with a selection of products including swim diapers. I just wanted to share it here. It is a bit rough and ready but partnered up with amazon products are shipped fast in discrete packaging. I think it is important to have a store run by someone who is doubly incontinent and knows how important a reliable adult diaper is.

Oh and see if you can spot the errors on the site- like I said it still needs a bit of refining. :shock:

The best in adult diapers and incontinence products

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm 
Admin

XPmedical is a good site and supplier. They sell good products and the company is run by Gary, who happens to be incontinent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:17 am 

You guys who go to these suppliers and pay all that $$$ I'll bet I save thousands every year using eBay. Heck just last week I got a case of Tena Ultra's for around 30 bucks shipping included :D I rarely pay more then around 30 bucks for a case of 120 Tranquility full contour boosters.

But then maybe I should shut up after all I don't need any more competition then I already have :lol: .....................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:28 am 
Admin

Hi Sandy,
My diapers are free. They are provided by the VA. The VA orders them from XPmedical. I used to order from XP and pay for them myself until the VA started providing them for me. I remember it used to be pretty hard paying for them. I'm sure Ebay comes in handy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:55 pm 
Admin

Ebay ceratinly has it's perks, but the shipping is where you have to watch out on. If you can get it included, that is the one to win, or get one listed that is not too far away from home for you. I just got a case of 20 Hollister leg bags, with straps and tubing, for $48 CAD and $10 to ship. That set up here in the Home Health store is $19 a piece, so for just under $60 I got almsot $400 worth of product, gotta like that. No need to buy them for at least a year, at the rate I use and switch them over, :) Puffy