www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:34 pm 
They seem too work for me why change something that works for ya i enjoy wearing too.

Post subject: Wearing Cloth Diapers
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:33 pm 

:) Hi Leroy. How are you doing? I'm afraid I don't wear cloth diapers, so I don't really know how comfortable they are or how they protect against wetting accidents. However, the idea seems better than wearing disposable diapers. I'm 32 yrs old and i'm totally urinary incontinent and need to wear diapers :oops:. As much as I like the convenience of using disposables, I don't like having to dispose the diaper after only using it once. I don't use diapers for pooping accidents. I prefer to pee in them and use the toilet for no. 2. Have a nice Christmas and stay diapered.

Jason

JAKEMICA73@aol.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:06 pm 
I wear cloth diapers all of the time. I am home bound for the most part and have my own laundry. When I am out it is very good to knoe that my diaper is not going to leak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:40 pm 

I wear cloth diapers and urethane pants when I'm at home, and disposables when I travel. In order to manage bowel control, I restrict fiber intake 2-3 days before I must leave. When I travel, I always keep a gym/diaper bag stocked with all the supplies I expect to need for 3-5 diaper changes, including plastic bags and twist-ties for the disposal of used diapers. I also keep a pair of trousers on a hangar in the back of my car. I've needed to use them often enough. Carl