www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:54 am 

Woah, it's been a minute since I posted here. The forum was offline right when I could have used it the most. My bladder went haywire again and I was questioning whether I had enough diapers to get me though the work night. I was using better dry, but it seemed my bladder was filling and releasing with no end in sight so I saw it prudent to change 3 times instead of two. This situation somehow led me into a depression type funk that lasted a day or two. Just the sight of packages of adult. Briefs and knowing they were for me and not someone else got me depressed. That is totally not me. Usually I'm so upbeat an positive. I had a close call with my bowels on Tuesday and an actual bowel accident at home on Wednesday. This led me to talking to my supervisor abou my incontinence and accommodations to go home and clean up in the event of a bowel episode. Embarrassing but necessary. I had no idea what Mr Bowel had in store for me. Mr Bladder was staging an all out coup d tat , severe enough that I sampled MegaMax and I am going to sample Trest and incontrol overnight.

Peace out!

Rob

PS: when I remember to take it, my oxybutin aka Ditropan does seem to help somewhat. My bladder doesn't spasm as much.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II