www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:27 pm 

I frequent both XP Medical and LL Medico and it looks like Better Dry is out of stock. It sucks, because that is my go to when I wear disposables usually. Looks like I might have to use Crinklz, or my cloth diapers for a bit. But right now I have a backlog of cloth diapers to wash and don't want to add to it. Sigh...

Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up. Your favorite product being out of stock and scrabling to find a replacement is anothier thing you avoid being a dedicated cloth user. As long as you don't fall behind on laundry, you have a steady supply of diapers, without worrying if your size is in stock.

Also, you don't worry about increases in prices.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:15 am 

Darn. :( Again. And Better Dry is my go-to daily diaper.

--John
(double incontinent)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:41 am 

JDinVirginia wrote:
Darn. :( Again. And Better Dry is my go-to daily diaper.

--John
(double incontinent)

You might be able to get Better Dry Day in your size and boost them? How heavy is your flow these days? Do you have some semblance of control?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:32 pm 

UPDATE

I just spoke to an LL Medico representative. She said that they are expecting Medium and Large Better Dry to be restocked in 2 to 4 weeks. It doesn't affect me as much since I just ordered a case of Crinkz, and I have a few bags of Abena and I have my cloth diapers. I just thought I would post this for everyone else's benefit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:59 pm 

I got this email from Northshore a few days ago.

BetterDry Briefs, Large Have Been Discontinued
BetterDry Tab-Style Briefs are no longer available for purchase from NorthShore.com. For continued protection, we recommend the below alternatives:
Crinklz Tab-Style Briefs Adult Printed Diapers

Crinklz feature the exact same sizing and protection as BetterDry Briefs, just with fun, playful designs.

Looks like something bigger may be going on.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:58 pm 

This is what I hate though Rope. There are those of us who prefer a plain vanilla diaper. I'm one of them to an extent. I don't like the ABDL designs on some products. It can make some feel as though our condition is being made fun of or being made into a sexual fantasy. I recently tried Crinklz astronaut. and Crinkz Aquanaugh. And I just bought Crinklz Origional because I had no alternative. I don't mind Crinklz, but others would greatly mind it. I don't like the move Northshore is making. They came out as ABDL friendly on their blog and what concerns me is this shove toward what is explicitly an abdl product over what can be a product that is NOT ABDL. I usually dont buy ABDL diapers due to cost. But i also have the cringe factor from some of the videos promoted by ABDL companies showing things I would rather not discuss. Northshore has lost my business permanently unless I have no other choice. Their prices are outrageous and they charge shipping on top of it and now this move?? No, they are throwing the incontinent community under the bus.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:03 am 

As Better Dry is out of stock in my size, I may be forced to buy the Crinklz version. I doubt that my wife will be overly pleased with me walking around with astronauts or animals on my diapers. :)

--John
(double incontinent)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:58 pm 

Bear in mind, Northshore want to sell you Megamax or Supreme diapers; BetterDry are a rival company's products. Hence you can buy *their* medical diapers or you can buy ABDL stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:13 am 

Crinklz is Thrust Vector's printed version of the medical Better Dry diaper. Crinklz Aquanaut in size Large is $119.99 for a case of 60 from LL Medico. That is 1.99 each. Not a bad price for what you are getting.

Wife may be seeing me wearing an Aquanaut soon if the supply chain for Better Dry does not improve.

--John
(double incontinent)