Switch to full style
Mentally and physically?
Post a reply

My control is slipping quickly..

Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:50 am

I don't know what is going on.. but the days of only having one episode per day and being able to go naked and not make a mess everyhere are gone. I make it to the toilet twice a day at most. The rest ends up in the diaper. At that point I almost want to give in and just use diapers for pee.. not even botehr stopping to use the toilet. I'm not sure what is going on, other than I recently got engaged, and I decided to increase my daily fluid intake. I mention my engagement because it can be a stressor. We are very happy together, but I would be lying if I said I had no concerns about how we work together. No couple is perfect though. Don't worry, I have 16 fitted cloth diapers at my disposal, and combined with an insert and a prefold, they are very absorbent. Now that my incontinence has worsnened to the pont where I am making it to the toilet less, I might reconsider tradtional cloth.That will be an adjustment. but for now, I will stick to what i know. I'm partial to diapers wtih stay dry lining.

Peace out!

Rob

Re: My control is slipping quickly..

Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:14 am

Rob, congratulations on your engagement. However, an engagement can be a stressor.

I have had periods when my incontinence changed from its usual pattern, usually for no reason that I could identify.

Like you, I love wearing cloth but had to reconsider the practicalities when my living circumstances changed. Today I wear cloth infrequently and use it as a backup in case I run out of disposables.

--John
(double incontinent)

Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:29 pm

Add my congratulations and best wishes. Becoming skilled at managing your incontinence should make your future with your intended stress free as you prepare for your wedding.

Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:00 pm

Many congrats don’t worry about your incontinence you have all the tools to manage this to have a great day and enjoy married life!

Greenbank

Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:19 am

Congratulations on the engagement. Work through those stressors together :). Better to deal with molehills rather than mountains later.

Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:03 am

Tarlton wrote:Congratulations on the engagement. Work through those stressors together :). Better to deal with molehills rather than mountains later.

So true Tartlon!

Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:59 pm

Will your fiancee or another family member accompany you when you have your upcoming urodynamic exams and tests? This could be a useful learning experience for them also.
Post a reply