www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:50 am 

So, the Tena exodus has begun. For the longest time, I was not quite satisfied with Tena Ultra, even as just around the house diaper. They were among the best Medicaid could offer, other than attends breathable, which also fit weirdly. Turns out, according to the size range, I'm not even wearing the correct size! Haven't been for months. The minimum listed is 48 inches. At most, my waist and hips are a 45, or 46. No wonder I'm having issues with diapers coming loose and falling off underneath my pajamas. There is an option of going down a size, but then the fear is they are too small. I haven't looked at the size range of the attends and Tena Mediums. I have 6 ecoable fitteds on the way to me, so I will have 16 fitteds, and also 4 pocket diapers also on teh way. Oh, there is another extra fitted on the way too. Eventual goal is to have 24 fitteds and maybe fifteen or 16 pockets on hand. I really like ECOABLE's fitted diaper and their pocket diaper. For me, its really close to the holy grail of incontinence manangement. The flats and fitteds are more trouble then they are worth putting on and dont keep urine from the skin. They have a use, but it is limited. I might sell them if i am unsuccessful giving them away.

Its time to stop pretending I like Tenas. WHen its time for a fresh diaper, I often find myself reaching for a premium diaper instead of a tena because its way more comfortable. If I'm going to be doing that, might as well have a reusable option to cut down on costs in the long run, yes?

Peace out!

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II