www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:45 pm 

Boingos and Snappis are WAY easier to use than pins.. I actually succesfully diapered myself and it stayed tight and intack for the most part. I noticed some looseness in the waist area after I put on the diaper. Is cloth for the most part more loose fitting than disposables? Just want to make sure im getting the fit right so I don't leak. Thanks!

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:20 pm 

I have found that with cloth, having a tight fit around the waist is not at all about leaks or preventing them. It's about the gravitational pull of a wet diaper. I don't use diaper shirts, which means that I rely upon the pins/snappis to hold up my diapers when wet. Of course, the PLU pants offer no support in that regard. At this point, I am once again mobile and don't use a wheelchair any longer. So this gravitational battle is just a part of my life.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:54 pm 

If I have leaks I'm not wearing properly fitting cover pants or not enough diaper. PUL or plastic 'cover' pants are not there to hold a diaper up. They are there to separate a wet cloth diaper from the rest of the world. :wink: If I get a leak it is because a bit of diaper is not covered by the pants or I am not wearing enough diaper. Check out the primer cloth diaper and cover pants sections.