www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:36 am 

Thanks John!
Yeah, I've considered getting a diaper cover to try out.

JDinVirginia wrote:
We all have different favorite diapers. Several good ones have been mentioned, but there are many. I like BetterDry. Just choose one and try it out.

--John
(double incontinent)

Do you (or anyone) know if there are any sampler assortment packs to purchase from online vendors? Like perhaps I could pick my size and maybe approximate absorbency level and get an assortment of diapers (2 each) that meet that criteria?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:34 am 

Quote:
Do you (or anyone) know if there are any sampler assortment packs to purchase from online vendors? Like perhaps I could pick my size and maybe approximate absorbency level and get an assortment of diapers (2 each) that meet that criteria?
Many online incontinence stores offer samples. In Canada, healthwick.ca allows you to choose up to 5 samples you want to try with some limitations. This is a good way to try before you order a bag/package so that you don't get stuck with something you won't use.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:33 am 

wayne wrote:
Quote:
Many online incontinence stores offer samples. In Canada, healthwick.ca allows you to choose up to 5 samples you want to try with some limitations. This is a good way to try before you order a bag/package so that you don't get stuck with something you won't use.

Thanks! I'll try to find a US supplier that has samples.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:39 am 

Northshore offers samples. Just give them a call and a representative will help you out. LL medico also does samples however i don’t think they are free. They aren’t too expensive though and you can try all sorts of different brands.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:40 pm 

justej wrote:
Northshore offers samples. Just give them a call and a representative will help you out. LL medico also does samples however i don’t think they are free. They aren’t too expensive though and you can try all sorts of different brands.

Ok. Thanks for the info. I'll definitely check out both places. :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:23 pm 

There aren't many, if any, really good diapers that you can buy in regular stores, and that's especially true for pull-ups. One of the best online stores with a huge selection of excellent products is Northshore Care Supply, they will even send you some samples and they have great customer service. Go to their website and see the range of what's available, it will be very educational at the least.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:03 am 

Padded53 wrote:
There aren't many, if any, really good diapers that you can buy in regular stores, and that's especially true for pull-ups. One of the best online stores with a huge selection of excellent products is Northshore Care Supply, they will even send you some samples and they have great customer service. Go to their website and see the range of what's available, it will be very educational at the least.

Thanks!