www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:53 pm 

As promised, here are my thoughts on Underx. I have not yet recieved the sample of Medline Extended wear that I ordered. However I did recieve a courtesy sample Parentgiving sent me of their Dry Direct Maxi brief. What really impressed me is the fact that what was essentialy a store brand was manufactured in Italy. This alone gives me confidence that the qualilty is equal to if not above Midrange breifs. THe Underx was undersized.. I ordered a large and barely got the product on.. I am thinking if I go forward with the product i will need to up a size.

The Dry Direct Maxi was a pleasant suprise in quality. I am wearing it right now it it fits realtiviely well and is comfortable. A day or two ago it took one of my larger wettings without leaking, so I am quite certian it will hold its own. I am considering boosting it and wearing it to work. It's dry right now, so its's fresh. What the heck.. Ill do it.. Ill just make sure my bladder is empty, Moderate fluid intake (but still drink fluids..very important to reduce bladder irratiblility and skin health improvment) and take my Better drys as backups. It felt pretty dry even after absorbing a lot of urine, so we shall see how things go tonight at work.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II