Switch to full style
Mentally and physically?
Post a reply

Drug store buying and sales

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:03 pm

In the beginning of my IC, I would mostly order online to avoid the embarrassment of a drug store audience when buying diapers. Now, almost a year later, I am much more confident. Most cashiers have been nonchalant about it. I do find that young men seem a little uncomfortable about it while women never do. The exception I recall was having to ask for a bag once and she scrambled to get me one as if major embarrassment was at stake. :lol:

I usually order online but sometimes local sales can save a lot, especially because there is no shipping. Getting briefs and better protection still requires online buying around here. I've also never ordered a case here because it never works out cheaper, unless you factor in the shipping savings.

Re: Drug store buying and sales

Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:54 pm

For me, in the beginning i used Depend RealFit because they looked the most normal. I know, I know, I shouldn't have been focused on looking normal but hey, it was the beginning. I had a little bit if experience when buying those because I had been buying the guards for men but there were a lot of times where I would ask my wife to buy them for me because of the shame. I think I started to loosen up because they were expensive and I was cutting coupons and those you had to make a bit of a deal about. Another thing I was doing back then was I would get an email coupon for 40-50% off a onetime purchase and I would buy 3 or 4 boxes at a time if that was all they had and then aske for a "rain check" for another 4 or 5 boxes because they didnt have them in stock and they had to do it. That little game saved me a ton of money.
Now, I dont miss a beat if I have to buy products over the counter but like most here, I am at the point where I order online by the case.

Rope

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:54 am

In the beginning, my wife used to buy me those RealFits when they were on sale. I always felt that the elastic waist band was too tight for comfort.

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:46 pm

Your not alone I use to look for the sales of the Tena pull on and tried to get them at the cost of a dollar per unit , not seen that in a while, everything is pretty expensive now.

Paul Henry
Post a reply