www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:46 pm 

So, XP Medical/LiveAnew sent me a sample of the seni Super briefs and seni super plus. I am currntly wearing the super plus. I have already tested the Super and changed out of it. I just thought I'd share my thoughts and impressions. The diaper seemed to be comfortable enough, and held several wettings but was dry to the touch. After 2 hours I had to change it due to clumping. Due to the clumping issue I don't see myself using the super at work. Lets see if the seni super plus clumps less. Even if I go with the seni super plus, I will still save money because I can get 75 diapers per case instead of 60 per case.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:41 pm 

How did the Super Plus work for you? I have found it to be a great 4 hour diaper, even in hot weather.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:26 pm 

I also recently tried this one.

It did fine for a "short trips" or "around the house" option. I like that it is cheaper than Abena or NS stuff, but I don't feel confident being out of the house for long, or without a booster or something. I also thought it sagged and loosened up at the waistband. Yes, you can re-fasten, but you really can only do that a couple times.

I did like the coverage area and that it's wider in the middle than most of the ones I've seen. I might buy them again if I needed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:56 pm 

was looking for a brief that would be fine for short errands like dr visits/ groceries etc the superplus
fit the bill. oddly enough I previously tried the quatro and those leaked well before capacity on me.
but these like mentioned are a good 2-3 hour brief at least in my case.
price was right for a case of 75 too,. also well suited when having bouts of the runs. I hate destroying
an premium brief when you are changing every 20 mins or so.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:45 pm 

Hi there, so i was wondering how you liked them? Also, how did you get the samples from XP? did you send them an email or was it the request through their website?

I'm currently switching brands and wanted to get some samples to try those out because I have heard good things.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:34 pm 

JohnnyKaratesNinjas wrote:
Hi there, so i was wondering how you liked them? Also, how did you get the samples from XP? did you send them an email or was it the request through their website?

I'm currently switching brands and wanted to get some samples to try those out because I have heard good things.

Thanks!

The Seni Super plus leaked on me while sitting in a chair so it was kinda a turnoff. Most of my episodes occur while standing, but there's no gurantee. It could have been teh way the product was applied or if I had turned on the leak guards all the way, etc.

As for ordering samples, simply call them and ask. I would caution you though because I just called to get a sample of the Better Dry in XL and they didn't have any in stock.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:49 pm 

Huge fan of Seni Quattro. They are very absorbent, comfortable, fairly dry to touch when wet. They are and all around great diaper. Easily top tier along with Attends Premier, North Shore, Confidry 24/7, etc.. The best thing is that they're much less expensive than than the afore mention diapers. They make incontinence a non issue for me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:10 am 

Like docjohn, I am a fan of Seni Quattro. I think the waist stretches the least of any cloth-like shell diaper I have tried. That reduces sagging and is a big plus. It has an ISO rating of 4,000 ml in size Medium, but as previously tested by XP Medical it had a useable capacity of 86 ounces. It has good wicking.

IMHO, this may be the best breathable diaper currently on the market. Its price is competitive.

--John
(double incontinent)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:26 pm 

Rob - you say they leaked when you sat down was this after one wetting? I’m giving the seni super plus a try cause my Medicaid pays for them and I can get them with boosters (along with trying the flour sack towels) and if they work i will save an intense amount of money.