www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:58 pm 

Hey all,

I am really not into the whole ABDL scene..I find it disturbing. But I would hard pressed to not admit that they actually have quality decent products us mainstream incontinent folk can use. I'm working at a Hobby Lobby opening in my town helping with the setup crew, and the 15 minute breaks and lunch are really the only opportunity I have to change into a fresh diaper. My bladder has been behaving itself, so mostly its just in case and changing b ecause its breaking down and or sweaty. Anyway, I noticed that a diaper with 4 tabs kinda takes a while to change.. so I thought id try out a quality diaper with just two tabs. AFAIK the only quality diapers with two tapes are the ABDL stuff. So, I ordered some superdry kids off AB Universe. Will let you all know how they do!

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:19 am 

Although I am not AB/DL myself, when I first was forced to deal with incontinence, I chanced upon a couple who patiently taught me much of what they knew about our medical condition. Much later I discovered that they were indeed AB/DL; when they expressed the desire for me to join in their fun and games, I broke off our relationship. However, I owe them much. Live and let live.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:03 pm 

I use crinklz because they are the only diaper that fits me right and doesn’t leak. I can’t reliably get betterdry in xl and Northshore carries the crinklz in xl so I just suck it up and wear them. I hate hate hate the print but I’d rather not leak. Although I’ll probably not need them anymore after this month if the suprapubic catheter goes well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:42 pm 

I'll admit that I have bought crinklz a few times because sometimes you just get tired of the same old plain white diapers. The absorbency and fit is good so why not.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:55 pm 

There’s likely not more ABDL than a thick cloth diaper and plastic pants under a nightshirt (My current evening choice) but trust me, I learned long ago that nothing is more leakproof than that combination.
I personally believe that we do what we need to do to be confident and live as close to a normal, happy life as possible. I’ve been in diapers for a very long time and I got over the stigma of everything and anything incontinence related over time (mostly...).
The sooner we accept our imperfections and move forward toward a happy and fulfilling life, the better we will be.
As for the ABDLs, I’m with Patrick. Live and let live.
Jenn- Try the colorful Northshore Supreme selections.