Mentally and physically?
Post a reply

SuperDry Kids ABU unboxing initial reactions

Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:20 pm

Hey,

So I just got my case of Super Dry Kids from AB Universe. Normally I don't buy ABDL diapers due to the expense, but I needed a diaper that was quicker to change on my breaks when I'm working. Sizing for this product seems to run on the small side, so if you waist and hip fall between two size ranges, id go with the size up. I normally wear a size large in mainstream premium adult diapers, and I opted for the XL in this size and it seems to just fit. Product seems comfortable and secure despite there only being one tape per side. I just put one on, it already took one small wetting. Will report back when I've had a chacnce to test absorbency further.

Peace out!

Rob

Re: SuperDry Kids ABU unboxing initial reactions

Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:19 am

How did they work out? I couldn't use those, I'd feel foolish. Hope they worked for you though!

Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Hey Porkchop!! Good to hear from you! Long time no type. Actually, they don't peform well. The Single tape desingn makes them leak prone if im not standing up. I stopped wearing them. I have a bag sitting in the storage room that I don't know what the heck to do with.

Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:28 am

Man, that blows. Maybe try selling them on Amazon or eBay?

Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:15 pm

You might be able use duct tape for the second set of tapes which they don't provide.
Post a reply