www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: small victories
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:02 pm 

I am new here and have posted with many questions. This board has been my greatest resource and you all have inspired me in this short time that I have been here. My first step in how to cope is not to let this problem control me anymore as I did before. I have many more hurdles but I feel I am making great progress already. I now realize that the emotinal and social part is worse than the physical in my case.

Post subject: Your Welcome!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:25 am 

LstofQues

Thank you so much for that post. Myself, along with the other members are very happy that we have been some help to you. I also would like to thank Sandy for her help. She's an active female on this site and has so much valuable information for other females.

Also, LstofQues, I was glad to hear you are getting over the emotional and stress part of incontienece. It's times like this when I'm so happy to hear good news from you that I don't care who knows I wear a diaper. It's what I have to wear, and I don't care what anybody thinks or cares.

Thanks for that word of encouragement, LtsofQues!!! ........Paul Martin

Post subject: being in control
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:15 pm 

Since using protection I feel like a part of the load has been taken off my mind especially since I am going places now without being in a panic or not going out because I'm afraid people will know. I feel like you and Sandy came to my rescue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:42 pm 

Your Welcome
My motto is: GET OUT AND LIVE! INCONTINENCE WILL NOT HOLD ME BACK :!: ................................Sandy :)

Post subject: deal with incon.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:57 pm 

Hi when mine started was really a problem but started to adjust and the main thing is not to let it make you house bound.I go to the gym several times a week and just pull them up and go.

Post subject: hi guys and girls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:58 pm 

hi folks i am new to this site. I have been suffering with this problem for about a year now and was wondering if any of you have advic e for me. I am still in the embaressment stage and wanting to stay home all the time because of it. My problem is i am single and all my freinds still like the singles bars and there fun to go to but the problem arises when a female starts hitting on me. i am so scared she will find out i usaly just sit in a corner and wait for them to go home. SO to me its easier to just stay home then risk the embaressment of someone finding out. will this ever stop or is it always in your mind forever? I just cant seem to accept i am diaperd for life probably at least till the doctor comes up with a medical cure for this. Oh well any advice is welcome to me i need it bad. sincerly, Douglas.

Post subject: Coping with incontinence
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:41 pm 

Hi Douglas!
Thank you for posting your story and joining our forum.
I understand where you're coming from with your frustrations dealing with incontinence. It's not easy trying to figure out how to deal with it.
First of all, don't let this keep you in the house. As you become more comfortable to this situation, you'll do better. It just takes time, but that's what this forum is about. We are all here to help you in any way you need it. Just ask and someone here will have you an answer.

As far as the other sex, you have brought up a good question. There are many, many people out there of the opposite sec that will understand your problem. It's just the embarrasment of having the other sex find out and she say's "Yukkkkk!" Douglas, that's what you'll hear from a few, but keep your head up. The true female that looks at you for what you are, and not what you wear is out there. It just takes patience. Sandy, one of the frequent posters on this site, found here true love and he had no problem with here wearing a diaper. Don't be discouraged, Douglas! We are all hear to help you in any way! .......Paul Martin

Post subject: small victories
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:05 pm 

Hi Douglas and all you are at a very tough part of incontinence it plays mind games with you sometimes would be ok then accidents would come.But don't let it keep you in the house find some good products that work for you and keep moving.I go to the gym several times a week people are not watching you like we think.