Mentally and physically?
Post a reply

School

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:26 am

Heya! I go to school part time (night classes and weekend classes) and most of the people I go to school with are either fresh out of high school or not far from that age. I have been experiencing a lot of immaturity from certain groups that have yet to figure out adulthood to any degree. I often mess in my diaper and sometimes it happens in class. I have spoken to the professor and he's cool with me just getting up to go change whenever it happens, no questions asked. Well, one too many of these incidents occured to make another student curious enough to go to the bathroom a minute or two behind me. Needless to say he found out what was going on since I'm not exactly shy about the noise I make with diaper tapes, crinkling, etc. and I had my supplies in the stall with me... and, he, of course was in the bathroom at the time because as I looked towards what I heard to be a muffled laugh I saw him trying to peek through a crack in the stall... I spoke to the prof about it and informed him about what happened because I saw issues coming in the future. He said to advise him or any of the staff if anything happened. WELL... it did happen... a small group of them (all from my class) have begun calling me wonderful names like 'diaper boy, diaper pants, diaper fag, baby fag' etc etc.... Now, I have a thick skin but I'm starting to get annoyed because plenty of others are finding out that I still wear diapers and it isn't anything I chose to share with them. I notified the staff of this and they took action by apparently dropping them from the class. I don't know what else may have happened to them.

Have any of you had to deal with younger people when it comes to all of this?

Eventually...

Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:39 am

It can be tough dealing with those who are in "13th grade" (and there's a big difference between those who are college freshman and those in "13th grade"). That's just in general, and has nothing to do with incontinence.

I've never had to deal with that, but I wouldn't go out of my way. You are going to school for a good reason, and you wear diapers for a good reason. They'll grow up fast enough when life starts tossing them some breaking balls.
Post a reply