www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:56 am 

Hey all,

A while back, I bought 1 body stocking along with Tena Slip Maxi.. I must say, i like the bodystocking. It is comfortable, and keeps everyting up and snug and hidden.. the one downside i have noticed is it tends to shrink every time I wash it...this last time i got it out of the dryer and put it on, it felt quite snug on the crotch..but not overly uncomfortable.. i fell asleep wearing it with no problems :). But, I am concerned that there will be a pont where its no longer wearable due to shrinkage...

Has anyone worn these? I am looking at easy access cothing and Baby-Pants for alternatives..sizing seems a bit complicated on both.. but I think ill figure it out. Maybe it wouldnt hurt to have a few different brands..im sure each has their good points.. xp medical's might shrink, but they are sleevlelss. thus ideal for hot days... Baby pants dont shrink as much and have a different snap crotch.. etc etc..

Thoughts? Comments?

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:55 am 

This sounds like a drying problem. Are you drying it on high heat because a lot of man-made fabric will shrink on high heat. Check the label but you may find less problem if you dry in by hanging over a drying frame rather than in the drier.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:18 am 

It was on normal heat... perahps I shold have washed and dryed it by itself and put it on low?

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II