www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:28 pm 

A while back, I was looking for options on a low cost decent quality diaper to use just around the house. I did consider the options suggested by the folks on here. The problem with the store brand diapers is that they have all gone to the single large tape stretch model. I don't find that style comfotable, secure, or effecctive. I figured out that Tranquility ATN was actually the cheapest diaper that is still deceent enough to hold a flood and still cost effective. Granted, this is not an extended wear diaper. Tests on Real World Inconitnence showed that once it was flooded with a large void, a void of any size caused it to leak quickly. However, it held several small wettings like a champ. I don't plan on wearing these for multiple wettings at home so they seem to be the ideal canidate. Another bonus is that the packge size is small. This might sound odd, but when you are moving into a new apartment, space is everything. The bag of 25 for Seni was convinennt, but it was a bit of a hedache findisng space for a11 3 bags in a case. I really like the price point. I get 96 diapers for 105 dollars. For the quality at that price you cant beat it. Granted its no better dry or Seni. But its not supposed to be. I tried Abena Delta Form, but it left some to be desired.

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 9:51 am 

I just got a call from my supply pharmacy and they got Tranquility ATNS approved through my insurance. Ill still keep megamax on hand because they really work for me when I am out of the house. Pretty thrilled because I put myself into debt doing payment plans and stuff just so I wouldn't go without.