Switch to full style
If you have traveled Internationally and have learned of a recommended store, even in Canada, Please post.
Post a reply

Seeking a non-profit organization/community

Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:42 am

Dear Friend,

We are CARER and I would like to seek your valuable assistance in finding small charitable or non-profit organizations that accept incontinence product donations. These products can greatly improve the lives of those in need, especially those in economically challenged communities.

I am especially interested in finding organizations that can meet the need for incontinence. These products play a vital role in maintaining the dignity, comfort and hygiene of people with a variety of medical conditions.

If any of you know of such organizations, either local community groups or international charities, I would be grateful if you could share their names and contact information in this thread. Doing so provides a valuable resource for those who wish to contribute to and positively impact the lives of others.

We've tried contacting some hospitals and organizations, but we've gotten very few responses. I know they have enough in stock.. But if I can contribute, all the better! All donated products are new, and for personal safety and hygiene reasons, we do not sell second-use products. Please rest assured.

If there are any of these organizations, please send us their homepage/community/website info/contact info, etc.
Leave message here or email me at carerspk@gmail.com

Thank you!
Post a reply