www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:37 pm 

My wife and I are hoping to go to a conference in Spain in early October. How difficult wold it be to have supplies delivered to my hotel outside Barcelona? What about in Barcelona? I think there is Amazon available in Spain. Thanks for any help!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:03 pm 

Hello dear Texan friend,

As Spanish citizen I can tell just everything you need to know. First of all: the premium diapers are not available anywhere here except the internet. Why? You’ll be asking. Cause all the fucking brands operating here profiting of the situation of national health paying for the diapers permits the brands to sell the medium quality diapers for the premium one’s prize, and they’ve done a cartel. Even if they where caught and paid a fine (ridiculous in my opinion) they just don’t give a shit cause they continued doing it. So my advice is use Amazon or an European site and ask the hotel to receive them and keep for you. In fact I’m going to sue the health insurance because of this it’s a real scandal but as the majority of us aren’t in mental conditions and the ones like us who are most would prefer to die rather than admitting publicly their incontinence or diaper needs, so….thus is how we are. Hope I helped. Best regards

Lord Duque

Ps: anyway you can always go to a Barcelona pharmacy and ask for the tena súper for example and pay them as if they were tena maxis (of course they had to take premiums out of the market or it would too obvious even though it already is just as you look with a bit of interest)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:06 pm 

I forgot to say that the ones available here you could buy them in any pharmacy inside the country as they’re obligated to provide the products in the catalog of the national health insurance. The problem is that best ones ain’t available and mediums are paid as premiums. A fucking scam as I said before

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:15 pm 

Thank you so much for the information! I found these diapers on Amazon Spain, any comments on quality?

https://www.amazon.es/Absorbeo-Bragapa% ... 7VX1B&th=1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:43 pm 

You’re welcome man! We are here to help each other, ain’t we? Because if we don’t do it ourselves, who’s gonna make it?

And about your question I don’t know those ones, they’re not in the prescribed list, and it says made in Italy so I hope they’re good as done and designed for another market outside Spain. Hope you’ll tell us! And how were your Spanish vacations and all that stuff. Regards man! And much obliged as I said