If you have traveled Internationally and have learned of a recommended store, even in Canada, Please post.
Post a reply

Re: Buying Diapers Internationally

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:05 pm

I asked Tewi in Hong Kong whether the sizes of the Hong Kong and Chinese-produced diapers would be the same as on European diapers. He responded that the sizes all are standardized and that a "Large" in a domestically-produced diaper would be the same as on a European diaper.

Tewi also provided images of two more stores carrying incontinence supplies - MediMart and JustMed. Anyone traveling can just copy an image of the storefronts and it would be easy to locate the stores. Notice the stocks of Abena diapers! I will have to post these in two separate messages.

--John

Medimart Storefront.JPG

JustMed Storefront.JPG

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:09 pm

These images are inside the stores (I think it is the JustMed store).

These will be Tewi's last photos from Hong Kong on this subject.

I think Tewi has done a great job. He went to considerable trouble for us all. Thank you again Tewi! :D

--John
Diapers.JPG

Abena Diapers.JPG

Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:22 pm

Tewi

A big THANK-YOU to you for going out of your way to get the information and the photos for us.

:D :D :D :D :D

Schoppy

Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:24 am

Tewi is going to try to send us information about domestically-produced diapers in Hong Kong. This would be very useful to a traveler as a backup in the event that European diapers are not in stock or priced too high.

--John

Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:32 pm

Tewi,

Add my kudos and thanks. Eventually, we may amass enough data on incontinence supplies in various countries to warrant a separate title here.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Tewi, who is off to Mongolia, provide his last photos from Hong Kong. At my request, these are domestically-produced diapers.

The images on this, and the next, posting, show the packaging, features, and the front tape landing strip.

Thanks again, Tewi!

--John

DSCN3276[1].JPG

DSCN3277[1].JPG

DSCN3285[1].JPG

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:33 pm

This is the second batch of pics of Hong Kong domestically-produced diapers.

DSCN3292[1].JPG

DSCN3287[1].JPG

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:34 am

The patterns they put on Asian diapers are interesting. Would make it easier to line up tapes easily and get a consistent fit.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:19 pm

MSUSpartan,

Interesting point. I had not thought of that, but it should work.

--John

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:44 pm

A message for JDinVirginia ..

MY latest news .. I am now IN MONGOLIA and I can provide you all with photos showing the availability of adult products here in MONGOLIA .. I could not believe this .. One of the best known supermarket store-chains here in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia carry quite a stock of them .. I will work with you JDinVirginia ..
Post a reply