www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:41 am 

For 3 years I have used the euro-brief diaper. It is very thick and confortable (and very noticable :( ) I have never ever, had a leak or a problem untill now. The problem is getting them! Well it seems they have undergone some kind of change ( lol) and are slowly shipping out, so I have not tried the new ones. Has any one here tried them? Has any one had promlems with recieving them?
let me know, please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:56 am 

I've been using them for a while now & NEVER had any problems with leaks or getting them. I always order from Amazon. To me they are a great diaper & no one has ever said anything to me about noticing. Going 7-8 hours a day in one for me has never been a problem. Just wear a bodystocking or something like that to hold them up. I also tape the waist for added security

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 pm 

Have either of you guys considered Bambino diapers? http://www.bambinodiapers.com

You can ignore the cutesy baby prints... they make a line (Bianco) that is solid white.

I've been wearing them consistantly for several months now, they are really great... last for 8-10 hours... and the price is comparable with Abri-form X-plus or Molicare Super Plus.

I know a lot of incontinent people may dismiss these diapers as just playthings for AB/DLs or "perverts"... but the company that is making these certainly knows what they are doing. Order a sample pack... you won't be dissapointed.