www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:25 am 

She has frequent nighttime incontinence.
She has already started her menstruation, but she has irregular bleeding.
Of course, she goes to school every day, so she has problems not only at night, but also during the day.

actually, there are many different products and many different types available, but how should i choose?
could you tell me recommend combination?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:35 pm 

There are many products available both online and at drugstores and big box stores. Purchase several of them; have her try them for several days each, to see what works. Assuming that you have competent medical advice to rule out serious medical issues, keep experimenting until you find what works. Keep us informed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:54 pm 

littlepony wrote:
She has frequent nighttime incontinence.
She has already started her menstruation, but she has irregular bleeding.
Of course, she goes to school every day, so she has problems not only at night, but also during the day.

actually, there are many different products and many different types available, but how should i choose?
could you tell me recommend combination?

Hi Littlepony

So sorry to hear about your daughter I can’t comment on female issues being male but my incontinence journey started when I was her age so feel for her. It took me time to accept that I had incontinence and that diapers were part of my forever life. In my case it could have been prevented. 30+ years on I still feel annoyed when everything goes wrong. I had a supportive school some of the fellow pupils not quite so but this went with the territory, I was able to use the staff changing facilities and had a supply of diapers and associated supplies in a secure locker. I had a full active school life but always had diapers to do their magic rugby was off limits but fell in love with hockey. From a girls perspective skorts are great to help keep diapers in place and the skirt part with the modesty element. I was always heavily padded at night with plastic briefs, diapers and inserts. Today there are high capacity diapers that make life so much easier. Don’t be too hard on her.

Sending lots of love

Greenbank