www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:33 am 

Hi All

Anybody have any experience of MoliCare® Premium Elastic?

Greenbank

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:18 pm 

I don't have any direct experience with the Molicare Premium Elastic diapers but I have used the Walmart Assurance Stretch diaper which looks very similar. I suspect the Assurance diaper might have the absorbency of the Molicare 6D version but it's no premium diaper like I suspect the 8D or 10D versions may be. However what I really do like, and I suspect the Molicare is the same, is how cool and comfortable it is to wear and how easy put on. The stretchy sides really do keep everything snug and with the large velcro tabs they really can be refastened several times, unlike diapers with the small velcro tabs which I find really don't hold well at all after the first application. Sorry I couldn't be a bit more of a help specifically with the Molicares but I hope this helps a little. In fact I think I may try a pack or two of the 10D Molicares. With the heat and humidity down here in Florida they might be a great higher capacity diaper for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:32 pm 

Padded53 wrote:
I don't have any direct experience with the Molicare Premium Elastic diapers but I have used the Walmart Assurance Stretch diaper which looks very similar. I suspect the Assurance diaper might have the absorbency of the Molicare 6D version but it's no premium diaper like I suspect the 8D or 10D versions may be. However what I really do like, and I suspect the Molicare is the same, is how cool and comfortable it is to wear and how easy put on. The stretchy sides really do keep everything snug and with the large velcro tabs they really can be refastened several times, unlike diapers with the small velcro tabs which I find really don't hold well at all after the first application. Sorry I couldn't be a bit more of a help specifically with the Molicares but I hope this helps a little. In fact I think I may try a pack or two of the 10D Molicares. With the heat and humidity down here in Florida they might be a great higher capacity diaper for me.

Thanks for the message everything is greatly received.

Greenbank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:16 pm 

McKesson has an extended wear, stretchy sides, 1 tab like you guys described with the Assurance, and Molicare ones. I thought I'd try them because they looked breathable and they were cheap. They leaked for me on their own, but I paired them with a cloth booster and I thought they did well for a decent 3hr diaper. I thought they were fairly comfortable too. If the Molicare ones are like these or better, then I'm sure they are a worthy deal.