www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:27 am 

I recently received and advertisement from KINS aka Babykins regarding their Low Rider Polyvinyl pants made to be worn over disposable diapers for additional protection from leaks while preventing diaper sag at the same time. Admittedly, I am very self conscious about wearing diapers so I have concerns about diaper bulk, leaks, and changing while out and about. Over the years, I have purchased many different styles, and brands. I purchased 3 of the KINS 6 Mil Low Rider pants (#40300V, at a cost of slightly less than $12 USD), and was more than surprised when I tried the pants. They were a perfect fit in every way, + they were comfortable to wear. I honestly don't think custom made vinyl pants could be made with a better fit. I wear usually wear disposables by day, and cloth (Birdseye Prefold) diapers at night, so that evening after showering I tried wearing the Low Rider pants over the cloth diaper and the pants worked equally as well, but had a tighter fit because of the cloth diaper Vs. the disposable. Everyone is different, but I HIGHLY recommend trying a pair of these Low Rider pants (#40300V), from KINS. I was honestly very surprised so don't let the name (Low Rider) fool you. Needless to say,....I was so pleased with the pants, I purchased 11 more pants so I now have, or soon will have a total of 14 Low Rider pants. 11 of the pants are currently in transit.

Worth a try,...just my thoughts on the matter.

John

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:45 am 

John,

That is very useful feedback and a strong recommendation.

I have had good luck with products from Kins.

Re sizing, you commented on the good fit. What size did you order and what is your waist and weight? I weigh 200 lbs. with a 42" waist.

--John

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:56 pm 

John,

I weigh 204 lbs, and my waist measurement is exactly 40". However, if I wear a size 38" street pants they are almost to big. Don't laugh to hard, but I have a small tush (butt :lol: :roll: ) so that probably has something to do with it. I would recommend you purchase the XL size. I purchased the Large, and according to the product size chart, I'm right on the boarder of either a Large, or XL, and with a smaller tush, I opted for the Large size Low Rider pants.

When it comes to vinyl pants of ANY type, I only buy from KINS, or Fetware. I've bought all different types of vinyl pants over the years from every leading manufacture and found the best vinyl pants either lined, or unlined at KINS, or Fetware. Three years ago, I purchased custom made (made to fit) vinyl pants from Fetware, and the Low Rider pants that I just purchased from KINS have a better fit. Most people don't know they can purchase made to fit vinyl pants, but Fetware will accept these orders at NO additional charge with a minimum order of 12, or more pants. Since I wear vinyl pants all the time, buying a dozen pants at one time is no big deal since I tend to replace them every 6 months or so anyway.

I have purchased Low Rider vinyl pants before, but for some reason, I never purchased this style (40300V) pant before. I'm almost certain the Large would be too small for you since your waist is 42", so I would recommend buying at least one pair of the XL size and see what you think. I don't know how I missed not buying these pants until now. :|

Last edited by johnstone on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:28 am 

John,

Great! I'll add those to my shopping list. Thanks.

--John

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:35 pm 

Thank you John, night time is a bad area for me, I will give them a try and see if I can stop the nightly floods that I have.