www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:29 pm 

Northshore care often times offers really good deal on the abenas and i usually use em when i need to stock up on Abenas.
i have switched over to the Northshore care supreme briefs though- and these things are amazing in comparison.
I still use my abena abri form during the day sometimes though

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:28 pm 

kdlstar, I will definitely agree with you there. Northshore care supremes are a great go to diaper. I use them as my primary daytime diaper as I work in a rather quiet professional office. They offer discreetness as well as great absorption with little leaking.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:26 pm 

Northshore briefs are amazingly quiet. And I was surprised at how comprehensive it is. The only iffy thing I do not like about the diaper is that lengthwise, it tends to be quite short- especially the mediums. The mediums fit almost like a small. When I was doing research on them, I saw it got rave reviews on both incontinencesupport and adisc.
They are very quiet and comfortable once you break it up & fluff them. I will have to post a review here sometime :)
As an aside- the sound from many diapers I found can generally be controlled well by a good pair of plastic pants & maybe onesie(compresses and supports it slightly).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:19 am 

Northshore Care even has a video on their website on how to prep the diaper before wearing. The only things I dislike is that the SAP inside can fall apart if worn over an extended period and sometimes the tapes slip on me and I end up with the diaper being taped to my leg.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal