Diapers, pads, or other types of protection?

Daytime and nighttime protection.
Post a reply

Tena Mens Guards

Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:49 pm

I finally got my sample of the Tena Mens Guards, tried them, and they are fantastic. They are soft, comfortable, wide enough at the to keep everything in. I've ordered more from Cheap Chux and when they come I'll likely give most/all of the diapers away to Goodwill.

Re: Tena Mens Guards

Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Glad you found something that works for you. I tried them and just plain didn't like them at all.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:15 pm

I love them!! I told you they were worth trying!! I usually wear them inside a pullup to extend the life of the pullup, but I wear them to work as I still have a hang up about wearing regular diapers to work.....pullups and pads are working for me while in the workplace so I'm fortunate about that.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:38 pm

PB&J,

I don't want to be a negative Nancy but if this is staying with you for a while(if not forever), you need to get over your hang up about work. Trust me. Its not that big a deal and the added protection will save you a lot of head aches. Just about all my major wetting accidents happened at work because I got stuck on extended calls where I could not get away.
There are options to get by with little attention pulled your way. Make sure you try out most of the diapers out there and find the one that will work best for you.

Good luck

Rope

Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:30 am

I recall when I tried them that the front pad was like a sponge, amazing! The whole soaker section should be like that they could hold more them 1 episode! Puffy

Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:07 pm

I am glad that the guards seem to work for you.. I always had issues with them not sticking..and my member ending up behind the pad..which is why i don't wear them anymore..and also my leakage has gotten a lot heavier than it once was, so i need the capacity of a heavy product anyway.. sometimes for us guys its hard to control where we are pointed..sure we may point it down, but it doesnt stay down.. thus we might start wetting outside the padded area..

Anyway, if the guards work for you, great.. but I would advise having a pullup or brief on hand just in case it fails..you never know..

Peace out!

Rob

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Well, I can get away with the Tena classic under the uniform Rope, and I have worn them to work before. For the leakage I experience I really can get away with the pullup and pad, so that combination is preferable. Usually the full regular diaper is overkill for me but that's what I wear when I am home because I'd rather be over-protected than under protected.
Post a reply