Diapers, pads, or other types of protection?

Daytime and nighttime protection.
Post a reply

Anyone Buy from AgeComfort in Canada?

Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:26 pm

Good day all, just a quick question for Canadians, or even those in the USA, have you bought from Age Comfort for any of your supplies? I got some samples from them 3 weeks ago, and their shipping seemed REALLY slow, as they sent my order out from their warehouse 4 days after I placed it, which I found to be a bit of a needless delay. For shipping from Ontario, it took 16 days :shock: for it to finally arrive, I expected 7-10 days like all the other online places I have ever ordered from. Anyone else have issues with them being slow, or anything else? :?: Puffy

Re: Anyone Buy from AgeComfort in Canada?

Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Hi Puffy,

I have ordered from them a couple of times and have had no issues or concerns. My orders were processed the same day as submitted, and shipped the next day. I live in Ontario, and I think they are in the GTA, so shipping is quick too.

Re: Anyone Buy from AgeComfort in Canada?

Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:56 am

I have also ordered a few times from them I have only done pick up orders since I Am only 30 Minutes away from their location. As long as I place the order before noon I can pickup the order the same day. They share a location with busy bee tools it felt strange the first time I went for my pickup order when asking at the service counter for the tool company. They call upstairs and a rep from age comfort comes down and gets your order from the back warehouse .

Have great service so far but I have to admit they are slow at answering their emails they are either to busy or understaffed but emails should be answered quicker. I have found a second supplier called Glenn Erin pharmacy I stopped by a few days ago to check them out and they have a good selection of adult diapers and very friendly staff who understand our needs and their products

I am happy with Agecomfort and will continue to order from them but it's nice to have an alternative local supplier
Post a reply