Diapers, pads, or other types of protection?

Daytime and nighttime protection.
Post a reply

SOSecure Swim Diaper

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:40 pm

I wanted to take a few moments to mention the SOSecure swim diaper. I just got one of these because we are planning a beach vacation this summer. I have a few swim diapers I got off eBay about two years ago and for the most part those have been working pretty well but i have heard a lot about this new one I figured why not give it a try. My plan was to try it out at home and see about how long it would be able to go before it began to leak. Well, we planed a family trip this weekend and the hotel had a rather large indoor water park. I was scared to death for such a set up to be the first time out with unproven protection but it was a do or die time.
The brief preformed perfectly. Even better then I had hoped. The fit was great, the discreetness was amazing and preformance was was even better. We went straight to a line for a ride and i had it on for at least 30 minutes before we were able to get wet. My trunks stayed dry. When I did get wet the "water butt" was kept to a minimum due to its close fit and what did get trapped was easily drained buy cracking open a leg cuff gor a second of two.
Two thumbs way up here.

Re: SOSecure Swim Diaper

Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:54 am

Rope_wrench,

I absolutely agree with your assessment. I have the SoSecure swim diaper and have had very good luck with it.

--JD

Re: SOSecure Swim Diaper

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:27 pm

I used the same swim diaper when I was doing aqua therapy. It worked very well and nobody in the pool was the wiser.
Post a reply