Diapers, pads, or other types of protection?

Daytime and nighttime protection.
Post a reply

Diaper brands

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:09 am

Does anyone use tena flex nappies and what are they like. I have urinary incontinence and just use Boots staydry pants or the children's drynite pyjama pants for teens. Does anyone else use these?

Kakapo

Re: Diaper brands

Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:58 pm

These are what they use at the local hospital here, from looking online, the fit is terrible, but the absorbancy is really good, tend to leak at leg openings as it is hard to get a tight fit with the belt system. A regular tabbed brief would be a better fit I would think, Puffy

Fri May 23, 2014 5:01 am

No honestly I haven’t used them but if you want to know which best diaper brands are, just see the list at Ranker.com. I had referred this list to one of my friends and she told that it helped her in purchasing diapers for her daughter.

Fri May 23, 2014 6:44 am

Otis,
Good morning and welcome to the boards. I saw your reply and felt I needed to ask but you are aware this is a forum for adults suffering from different levels of incontinence, right?
Reason I ask is the link you posted seems geared for diapers for children. If that was the intention, you may not be where you wanted/needed to be.

Rope
Post a reply