www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nylon Pants Source
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:54 pm 

A year or so ago I bought several nylon waterproofs. The fit and elastics worked well for me. Unfortunately they are wearing out and I'd like to replace them. The problem is that I forgot where I got them. I'm pretty sure they are not Kins. The label sewn into the back is marked "100% NYLON/URETHANE" sized "XL/TG". Any help identifying the manufacture would be appreciated. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Nylon Pants Source
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:14 pm 

Duraline sells a nylon/urethane pant that might be what your looking for. I've provided a link below.

http://www.dmponline.com/catalog/item.asp?cid=&id=59

Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 am 

Hi Steve, it's been a month, so you may have discovered the nylon pants you asked about. I agree with Steve M. and I even looked at my DuraTex pants and they are tagged "100% Nylon / urethane" and the size is marked identically: XL / TG

Tho I wear vinyl pants most of the time, when I do wear beathable waterproof pants, I find the Dura Tex an excellent overpant and wears like iron!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:07 pm 

Thanks for asking Joe. I was looking for something that would not split at the elastics and be a bit more comfortable. The nylon/urethane pants seemed like a good solution.

I ordered a pair of XL DuraTex pants. I also ordered XL and XXL sizes from BKins . Their XXLs had a high enough waist and sizing for night. The XLs from both companies would work during the day. The fit and cut for either was not quite what I was looking for, but good enough. I’m pretty sold on the BKins and DuraTex elastics and material toughness. Ideally I would like a cover pant that is sized similarly to the high waist Gary pants but in nylon/polyurethane. ....and thanks Johnstone for the Duraline information.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:40 am 

I just got an email from Changing Times Diaper Co (that has had a rough go of it, and is going out of business), offering close out discounts. What caught my eye is his nylon pants...he says he found a very good material and had BKins make up pants for him to sell on his on line business...www.changingtimesdiaperco.com and when they are gone, they're gone.... but I wanted to bring it up to you. The cut of these pants is based on BKins' pattern for their mid weight vinyl pants and they seem to come up pretty well in the back....at least for me....not as much as the high waisted Gary pants, tho.

If you visit his site, I believe these nylon pants are on the discontinued items page.

Good luck!