www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Always Have Been
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:15 am 

Hello,

I am not going to go into much here but first and foremost thank you for allowing me to join this forum and Oh boy have I seen others out there that are just completely mind blowing.

I have always had my problem from since I can remember I just have really no control of my bladder and have dealt with it my entire life. Of course I had to over come some challenges being married twice and concealing my problem from them and I was pretty good at it. After turning 40 though things have taken a different turn and now it is something that you just cannot hide.

I have spent many hours trying to find different places where you can go and talk to others about this but honestly the places you do find are just stupid, and people have such stories that I have to sit back and yell at the computer "What a Liar" some things just don't happen in real life no matter how much you look at it that way.

I once was a support group leader near by where I live and it was nice for a while and I really enjoyed working with people and that is where I met one of my best friends who is 35 years old and her story is amazing.

I am married now have a great wife my kids are all grown and out of the house, well my 22 year old daughter is in and out of the house. All that I do know is that life is life and if people seriously realized how many people have issues I think we would see more and more people wanting to get involved.

Thanks All

Bob

Post subject: Re: Always Have Been
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:19 pm 

Welcome. I hope you will find the support her that I have, and that you will contribute as you are able.

Post subject: Re: Always Have Been
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:16 am 

Bob Welcome to the group, we have a great group of people who are all dealing with incontinence and are all here to help and support each other.

Rob